drank Breakfast Blend by Custom

I got to sleep in today, which was nice … so as it turns out this is my first cup of the day. I am having it along with my breakfast of champions: a cupcake. I made cupcakes last night so that I could have a treat to send in my daughter’s lunch bag for the next couple of days … if they last that long. These are really yummy… quite possibly my best cupcake frosting yet. (I don’t usually bother with cupcake batter from scratch, but, I refuse to use that frosting in a can. blech!)

So, my breakfast blend has gone through several transformations since the last time I wrote a tasting note about it. It is incredibly rich today, malty, with lovely chocolate undertones. Really very good.

I am obsessed with tea!