drank Bananas Foster by 52teas

Oh nom nom nom.

My first couple of sips were strongly of cinnamon, with mere hints of the other flavors in the background… but as the tea cools somewhat, there is a fantastic balance that happens … the cinnamon remains the strongest flavor, but, every flavor comes through very nicely. It tastes very much like bananas foster… not a dessert that I’ve had a lot (I think I’ve only had it twice in my lifetime! But even so it’s still one of my top three favorite desserts)… but the tea is so very good. Notes of buttery, sugary caramel, banana, cinnamon, even a touch of rum and vanilla. So delicious.

I love this tea. Love it.

ooh that does sound wonderful