Backlog:

Not a bad version of Earl Grey. I liked this quite a bit. I like how this tea really focuses on the citrus-y notes of the bergamot (yes, I am aware that it is a citrus fruit, but its one of the more complex citrus fruits out there, wouldn’t you agree?) The combination of bergamot, lemongrass, and orange peel give this a sort of “citrus punch” kind of taste … so it softens the bergamot somewhat … it doesn’t have that same punch from the bergamot that I often want from an Earl Grey. But I did like this approach … it’s a tasty blend.

It’s a delicious, mellow, fruity, bergamot-y tea. Nice.

I am obsessed with tea!