Backlog:

While bananas aren’t my favorite fruit, banana is one of my favorite tea flavorings. I don’t know why I prefer a banana flavored tea over the fruit, but I do. And I really like 52Teas banana offerings. (Yesterday, I had the Napalm Ferret tea … and the tasting note for that one will be posted …eventually! But my point is that … that tea might be my favorite banana tea yet although I want just a touch more banana. I like the combo of banana, cinnamon and cayenne. Yum! But … I’m digressing, aren’t I?)

Anyway! This tea is a little bit of awesome too! The banana flavor here is good and strong, and there’s a nice creaminess to the overall cup, not only from the vanilla, but the hint of coconut flavor that’s in there too. The coconut was a very subtle taste for me, but, as I said in my full-length review of this – http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/05/14/banana-pudding-flavored-black-tea-from-52teas/ – my daughter tasted it (she loves bananas) and she said she tasted more coconut than banana. So, everyone’s taste buds are different. I already knew that, but I guess it just goes to show.

Another great tea from 52Teas.

Ze_Teamaker

This tea kinda morphs on me. Sometimes I taste more banana, other times more coconut.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

I am obsessed with tea!