Backlog:

A very delicious chai. Good and spicy! Makes an excellent latte too.

Warm, spicy … I love the anise in this one. The touch of vanilla gives is a pleasing, creamy undertone so you don’t need to add dairy to it … it has a nice creaminess to it without the dairy (although like I said, the dairy does make a delectable latte)

A rich malty assam serves as the base for this, and it’s a really rewarding Chai.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/10/02/original-loose-leaf-chai-chico-chai/

JustJames

thanks to you i did wind up ordering their sampler…. very good customer service, the blender made a special order up for me WITHOUT rooiboos. EXCELLENT customer service. thank you for the recommendation.

LiberTEAS

That’s wonderful. Yes, I enjoyed my interaction with this company. They’re a really good company … and their chai rocks.

JustJames

looking forward to it, thanks again!!

Comments

JustJames

LiberTEAS

JustJames

looking forward to it, thanks again!!

I am obsessed with tea!