drank Yunnan Beauty by Mandala Tea

I’m so bad at writing notes lately. I had real intentions of reviewing soon after drinking but then there was this to do and that to do and then I forgot all about it until a couple days later. :(

From what I recall, there was a dark oolong-y roasted flavor and a sweet honey fragrance like in typical Oriental Beauty teas. I think I prefer the traditional Oriental Beauty because this version’s strong earthiness muddles up the honey and floral aromas and flavors.
It’s definitely not a bad tea though and I love the creativity. :)

haha i know that feeling!

Cavocorax

Yep. I totally understand that! There are times where I don’t want to drink a tea because it needs a review and then I laugh at myself for being so silly. It’s meant to be enjoyed – the reviews are just a bonus!

Comments

haha i know that feeling!

Cavocorax

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester