drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

Hrmm. Maybe this is just getting old. Or maybe the water I used was still too hot. I’m not getting much grapefruit from this at all. Just seaweedy spinachy green tea.

It’s good green tea, for sure. It’s just missing the grapefruit.

CrowKettle

I find the temperature difference in this one strongly affects how much grapefruit I get out of it; I had strong grapefruit sessions as well as cups that mainly tasted of the buttery base.

That being said, I think I got that batch shortly after the mess with Hurricane Sandy (early November?) so the leaves might be getting tired by now. :)

OMGsrsly

Good to know! I’ll have to try it again. The base is really nice, even though it’s getting older. :)

Comments

CrowKettle

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada