drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

Sip down this morning. I cold steeped overnight then had a couple did to decide if I wanted to brin it with me or not.

Not. It went down the drain. Something about it was too leafy-dirt-like for me, and I found it really unpleasant. Too bad, because the first couple times I had this one I thought it was great. But now it’s gone and I can’t buy more, and that’s fine.

Fjellrev

I know, right? I too got the cellar note from it.

OMGsrsly

I always had such high hopes for this one, every time I heard the name. Why’s it so hard to find a good strawberry tea?

Fjellrev

Yeah, you’d think strawberry wouldn’t be such a hard thing to do.

Comments

Fjellrev

I know, right? I too got the cellar note from it.

OMGsrsly

Fjellrev

Yeah, you’d think strawberry wouldn’t be such a hard thing to do.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada