Thank you LiberTEAS for this sample!

For the last tea of the day, next up was this deliciously delightful Pou Chong Oolong. This mildly fermented tea is perfect with it’s mood matching light and gentle tones.

There is a certain asparagus flavor, yet something more. It reminds me of Spring Bud Green tea with it mellow grassy notes with an added floral trailing fragrance.

It is smooth enough to try cup after cup, with no lingering bitterness. The aroma is gentle in the cup, then it completely transform into a more expressive tea as it hits the middle of the tongue.

I’m a southern boy that relocated to the Mid-West that has an intense love for high quality loose leaf tea! This is no doubt, a passion I intend to enjoy and pursue for the rest of my life! I love the art of tea, and the expression of it’s culture in each cup.

You can also follow me here:

Blog:

Twitter:

Typically, I’m a straight tea and loose-leaf type of drinker. Black teas (especially Taiwanese blacks), Greener Oolong and Sheng Pu-erhs are top on my list!

Don’t get me wrong though, I do like me some darker, roasted oolongs, shu puerhs, greens and whites are a must as well!

I guess the only way to get the bigger picture is to start with that I love tea. Almost all traditional teas are welcomed, and I have been know to try a few flavored or blended teas.

Mid-West USA