Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for this sample!

This sample could not have been more perfectly timed. One of my daughters accidentally broke my french press, which left me in a pickle for tea before work, so this was perfect for a cup on the go!

This was a very nice tea with a pleasant amber color, along with plenty of flavor. There certainly is no lack for peach in the cup, and there is a nice bonus of tanginess with each sip. This is a sweeter tartness, not bitter.

There are other really nice notes in this tea, such as red blackberries and freshly pressed apples, with a little touch of spiciness. These are only accents, as the peach is definitely the dominant taste. Very nice start to the day!

I’m a southern boy that relocated to the Mid-West that has an intense love for high quality loose leaf tea! This is no doubt, a passion I intend to enjoy and pursue for the rest of my life! I love the art of tea, and the expression of it’s culture in each cup.

You can also follow me here:

Blog:

Twitter:

Typically, I’m a straight tea and loose-leaf type of drinker. Black teas (especially Taiwanese blacks), Greener Oolong and Sheng Pu-erhs are top on my list!

Don’t get me wrong though, I do like me some darker, roasted oolongs, shu puerhs, greens and whites are a must as well!

I guess the only way to get the bigger picture is to start with that I love tea. Almost all traditional teas are welcomed, and I have been know to try a few flavored or blended teas.

Mid-West USA