First off, this is an intensely powerful smell…it’s almost unpalatably sweet smelling – which almost put me off drinking it. I’m glad that I brewed up a cup, though, since it’s actually a pretty tasty tea.

The peppermint definitely stands first and foremost; it’s definitely the centerpiece of the tea. The white chocolate adds a creamy texture and subtle sweetness – there’s really no need to add any sugar to this one at all – and the rooibos is a stable and comforting backdrop for the other flavours.

My one complaint is that this tea gets a little oily and unpleasant as it cools, so you should definitely drink it while it’s hot. Overall it’s a tasty drink, though, and I’m glad I got to try it.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN