drank Rooibos de Provence by DAVIDsTEA

Why do I like this one so much? It has great complexity! Was trying to decide on an afternoon tea and once I smelled the dry leaves, my mouth started watering! Funny, cuz I’m not really into tart teas, but this one is really rounded out. Fully enjoyed my cup of this while finishing up work.

In other news, I just ordered more new tea!!! My third order in 4 days ;)

Terri HarpLady

LOL, about the tea ordering! I’m trying to behave myself, at least for a little while, but I have found myself starting lists of teas I want from different companies, thinking I can rotate through those companies, ordering from one at a time. Otherwise, I tend to be a binge orderer.

Tealizzy

I couldn’t help it! Plus, I’m way behind most of the folks on here, so it can’t be that bad! ;) I’ve been compiling a shopping list too. I find it so handy that I can put a tea in there that I want to remember based on a great review and then, once I have a few teas for one company, make an order!!

Terri HarpLady

That’s basically the way I’m doing it!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Tealizzy

Terri HarpLady

That’s basically the way I’m doing it!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area