drank African Nectar by Whole Foods

I’m not sure if Whole Foods really is the brand behind this tea or not, but my friend gave me some of this to try, and she picked it up from one of the bulk tea bins. Anyway, it was a really nice rooibos tea. I think it is flavored with mango. Definitely didn’t have that medicinal taste, so then I was confused as to whether it was a red rooibos or a green one. Still not sure, but I like it no matter what it is! Mystery tea!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area