drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

So, this was the last tea I had today, and it’s a sipdown! Before this one, I had tried the new hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks (GASP! Coffee? Yes, and it wasn’t that great), oatmeal raisin cookie and s’mores from Della Terra Teas, and toasted walnut from DavidsTea. Nothing new to say on those, but I enjoyed them. Anyway, on green and fruity, I have to say I probably won’t buy more of it. It is very sweet and tropical papaya tasting, but I feel kind of meh about it. In sum, I enjoyed the experience, but it’s over now. On to new teas!