The Lapsang blends in nicely with the other teas in the mix, giving a nice earthy, smoked taste that compliments rather than dominates (I usually don’t like anything with Lapsang in it). Rich and robust, I accidentally put too much sugar in the first cup, but the tea wasn’t even phased. I let it steep for a long time, and it wasn’t bitter, which is always a plus. This is perfect tea for a cold rainy day…which just happens to be today. My uncle said it tastes kind of like scotch to him. I just tried it iced on a hot day and I’m on the fence whether it is better hot or cold.
If I’m going to drink Lapsang (or something blended with it), this is the one I prefer thus far.

I’ve been drinking tea since I was a young, as a way of relaxing before bed. I ventured out from bagged, mass produced tea when I tried some loose leaf Earl Grey at the old man’s house years back. I’m still not too proud for the occasional bagged stuff, saving my snobbery for hard to find craft beer.