The Lapsang blends in nicely with the other teas in the mix, giving a nice earthy, smoked taste that compliments rather than dominates (I usually don’t like anything with Lapsang in it). Rich and robust, I accidentally put too much sugar in the first cup, but the tea wasn’t even phased. I let it steep for a long time, and it wasn’t bitter, which is always a plus. This is perfect tea for a cold rainy day…which just happens to be today. My uncle said it tastes kind of like scotch to him. I just tried it iced on a hot day and I definitely prefer it hot.