drank Climber's High by Tealux

There are so many different teas and ingredients in this tea I wasn’t sure what to expect. It had so good reviews so I gave it a try. I found it had a very rich body like coffee and was very dark. That must have been from the pu’erh. It had a subtle spicy favour which was fine with me as I don’t like the spices overdone.

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada