drank Oo Nutty Delight by Tealux

This was showing up that I had it twice already in my cupboard but I don’t remember it. I didn’t leave a tasting note either that I can find. How strange. Perhaps because the oolong doesn’t really stand out in this tea. I think for me (I don’t like Chai too strong) the chai flavouring is done right. Brewed up it smells kind of like coffee cake but the taste is different. I’m picking up a nutty chai flavour with a creamy oolong base. I added a bit of coconut milk to the 2nd cup and it seemed to bring out the chai/nutty flavour a bit more but it wasn’t a big difference. I’m really enjoying this tea but not enough to want to buy more once my sample is gone. It could be because I normally don’t like some of the chai teas.

Flavors: Nuts

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada