Well, this is the first time I have drank this tea knowing what it is going in. I tried my best to keep an open mind, but I still don’t like it. It has that Kool-Aid flavour that I find typical of Celestial Seasonings’ berry teas, and it might just be my least favourite of the sample pack. So far my only success with CS is in the True Blueberry, and I think i like the Peach one. Only one bag left of this, and I won’t miss it.

If I think long enough and know that it’s supposed to be black cherry, I can taste it, but it’s hidden under the Kool-Aid. I also think it’s only because I know that black cherry is theoretically the flavour.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada