drank Caramel Pear by DAVIDsTEA

I finally steeped this for an appropriate time! The pear is strong, like jelly belly pear jelly beans, as opposed to real ones. The caramel was lost somewhere. It was sort of…sharp. I still like it, but won’t be buying again when it’s gone.

DecemberMint

Mm, I’ve been looking for this one for a while at Davids! One of the ladies at the counter told me mixing Forever Nuts, Oh Canada, Caramel Pear, and adding some steamed milk creates an absolutely divine tea that resembles apple strudel. Whether or not this is true — I have yet to see ;D

Uniquity

Oh man. I have all those teas. Maybe I’ll give it a go. I’ve had this tin for nearly a year now…maybe it got discontinued?

DecemberMint

Ooo, if you do try that combo you’ll have to let me know what you think! :)
I don’t think the tea has been discontinued, it just likes to hide apparently! lol

Comments

DecemberMint

Uniquity

DecemberMint

Ooo, if you do try that combo you’ll have to let me know what you think! :)

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada