drank The Immunizer by DAVIDsTEA

Bought 26 grams of this last weekend. Finally gave it a go this morning as the beau and I both woke up stuffy and have been fighting half-colds for a few weeks. I was taken in by the dry smell…I am a mint nut, so this seemed right up my alley. Steeped, it’s less exciting smelling. I don’t really like lemon and mint combined, so I don’t know what I was thinking when I got this.

The flavour was, to me, largely lemongrass with a hint of mint. I couldn’t distinguish any other ingredients. I like all the things that are in this, but together they don’t make anything impressive. I will use what I have, but I have no motivation to get more. I find DT lately has had a lot of less than impressive teas for me. I don’t know if I am trying things that aren’t really my “cuppa tea” or if there have just been less than stellar selections. Anyway, this is decent enough, but no superstar. Much like Some Velvet Morning…

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada