drank Baked Apple by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmm. Here’s hoping this one comes back this winter. I still have a bit left in the tin and decided a cup of this would be the ticket. I used two teaspoons and have a pretty good ingredient distribution (an issue with this tea). I only have one big piece of orange left in the tin though and I seem to be saving it for a special occasion. Anyway, after a ten minute steep this yielded a powerful and sweet liquor, reminiscent of apple cider but not quite as intense. Perhaps a diluted apple cider, like one might do for children (why are children’s juices watered down, anyway?) Yum!

Cattibrie

I don’t think it is coming back this winter. They have their voting right now for a tea to bring back and make permanent and it doesn’t include Chocolate Chili Chai as they are bringing it back with the winter teas (as I understand it anyway) and Baked Apple is one of the ones you can vote on.

DaisyChubb

Good eye Cattibrie, you sleuth!

Uniquity

I was pretty disappointed with the options for the ‘tea resurretion.’ Also surprised at some of the ones they discontinued that I didn’t even realize, lol. Thanks for pointing that out!

Cattibrie

I am voting daily for Pink Flamingo since it is the one that I can’t find a replacement for. Hope it can get through. If anyone is not interesting in voting for any of them please consider doing me a favour and vote for Pink Flamingo.

Uniquity

@Cattibrie – If you ever place an order with Joy’s Teaspoon try the Wellness tea. I found the two remarkably similar. That’s actually why I didn’t buy much Pink Flamingo as I had loads of Wellness already.

Cattibrie

Thanks for the suggestion Uniquity. I will go check it out.

Comments

Cattibrie

DaisyChubb

Good eye Cattibrie, you sleuth!

Cattibrie

Thanks for the suggestion Uniquity. I will go check it out.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada