Last year this was one of my favorite teas. Now I’m looking in my cup wondering if there’s any actual tea in there. There is a strong mint flavor and then… nothing. I know that a good white tea could easily work with the mint, so I find this really disappointing. Maybe I just know what good high quality tea taste like now, or maybe last years White Christmas was superior to this year’s. Regardless, I will be moving on to other holiday teas.

I dropped the rating to reflect my current opinion of this tea.

KeenTeaThyme

I always feel like I have to load up the cup with more than one Stash tea bag in order to get any taste. I haven’t tried this one loose, but I guess it’s one I can avoid. Boo.

Veronica

Yeah, if I use their tea bags I’ll usually put two in my cup. Even with loose tea I add more. I don’t mind putting a little extra in, but if I’m having tea I want to taste the tea. Le sigh.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Veronica

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Single Origin Teas
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA