drank Blueberry by Adagio Teas

Blueberry… I’m always on the hunt for a good blueberry tea. I used to think that I wanted an over the top blueberry flavor, or even blueberry muffin, but I’ve found that I like a good black tea with just enough blueberry flavor to make me smile. That’s what this tea delivers.

I’m not sure what base tea Adaigo uses, but I’m a fan. It’s strong enough to kick me into gear, but it’s not bitter (as long as it’s not over brewed). On top of the tea there is a blueberry flavor that’s all fruit. Not candy or jam. It’s so simple that at first I thought it wasn’t all that special, but before I knew it I was looking at the bottom of my cup and contemplating brewing up another one. It really is everything I want in a blueberry tea, tea and blueberry. :)

Angrboda

I believe they use some sort of Ceylon for the base.

Veronica

Thanks!

Comments

Angrboda

I believe they use some sort of Ceylon for the base.

Veronica

Thanks!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA