I cut my teeth on this tuo and well what I can say is that it is the most diplomatic of pu’ers one could ever taste. This is to say that if diplomats are concerned about not offending anybody, then V93 2010 is the diplomat of pu’ers.

I like to cook with this in addition to drinking it mixed with other spices like ginger, dried long-gan, or rosebuds or even piloncillo. I don’t normally take my tea with sugar, mind you. I’ve also noticed that this is a very refreshing tea when drunk cold.

No errant flavors, but the depth of flavor itself seems to wane fairly quickly. I’d say this is a perfect tea for the person who likes to steep their tea for minutes and forget about it. A fine tea, but I cannot think of a time where I actually craved some V93.

I’ve been drinking Chinese tea since the early 90s when I was a student in at Peking University.
Being most fond of Yunnan, though I did fancy Guizhou on my last visit in ‘13, I’ve focused my attention on pu’ers, ripe and raw.
I love all of the artistry that surrounds this powerful leaf.

Los Angeles