drank Florence by Harney & Sons

This is a tea I was wanting to try for a very long time. Someone gave me this opportunity by sending a sample of it and…I forgot who ! Maybe MissB ? so sorry but thank you so much !

This is an American blend. A good one. I don’t really know how to explain that but there is something in the blend that tastes american. different from my usual european blends. Florence gets this taste an this odour as well.

I appreciate the nuttiness of Florence, the sweet almonds and the sweet chocolate. Everything is so sweet and mellow, kind of sugar cloud.

I am very happy to taste Florence even if this not a tea I’ll add in my shopping list.

cteresa

american teas really are different – and so are french teas and then there are german teas.

Comments

cteresa

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

My tea blog (in French)