I woke up to MilitiaJim preparing me this tea the following way:
Breville One-Touch 6tsp tea, 1tsp rock sugar, 750ml water
White, Medium settings

DELICIOUS

frank this tea is wonderful hot and iced, thank you

Cofftea

6tsp? iced teas go so fast… :,( Did you eye ball it or just wing it? If you actually measured it, 2TB woulda been faster:)

AmazonV

we use the little plastic tsp scoop that came with the breville, and they tend to be rounded / not level

Cofftea

Ah ok, just checking:) I thought making iced tea was such a P.I.T.B. before I realized the conversion lol.

Comments

Cofftea

AmazonV

Cofftea

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia