Very sweet, creamy, gritty matcha filling goes well with the chocolate shell.

Delicious, a little gritty, reminds me of a Starbucks green tea frappuccino but with chocolate, maybe I can get pumps of chocolate in my green tea frappuccino!

MilitiaJim: The matcha is creamy and sweet. The chocolate is smooth and well done. The two are not improved by their addition. 2 + 2 has come out to 3.

Cofftea

RE: “maybe I can get pumps of chocolate in my green tea frappuccino!”… That would be SO good! I can’t stand frappucccinos of any kind, but I do get the green tea latte if it’s ordered 1 of 2 ways: tall, non fat, 2 pump chocolate, 2 pump peppermint, no water green tea latte w/ whip and mocha drizzle or switching peppermint for raspberry- but I think it would be good in addition to as well- also adding vanilla and white chocolate.

….oops my GTL are also no classic

Comments

Cofftea

….oops my GTL are also no classic

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia