drank Hand Picked Bao Zhong by Samovar

Had the most delicious Hand Picked Bao Zhong tea today at Samovar/Yerba Buena in San Francisco. Yes, this place is expensive but at least the waitstaff is incredibly friendly and nice. My firs time trying a Thai oolong. I was told to steep the leaves for only 20 seconds, but I gave it at least 60 seconds and it was still really good.

The notes at the teahouse called this buttery with mango and asparagus. I was not disappointed. This was a delightful, light butter and vegetal tea with a very smooth mouthfeel. I did not pick up so much on the mango. Picked up a bag to take home with me, I will really enjoy this.