drank Cinnamon Apple by Bigelow

We have some of these Bigelow herbal teas at work and they’re free. I don’t like most of them but this one isn’t too bad. Yeah there’s hibiscus in it but it seems kinda faint. Someone mentioned the apple tastes a little artificial, again that’s true but I really like the cinnamon and citrus in this blend, it also smells like an apple pie baking. Not too bad for a cheap bag o’ tea but I doubt I’d buy any for myself…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around