Another Butiki tea sample!

This one looks very promising. I’m a sucker for florals and pretty looking teas! Also wanted something that had multiple infusions so I can hammer away at the Shawl of Dooom while having multiple cups of tea! Oh, funny thing is I finished knitting the lace section and thought “hey, this would look better longer” so I decided to extend the lace because I’m freaking crazy.

STEEPED: As I was pouring the tea from my steeper into my cup, an amazing floral and sweet strawberry smells came swirling up. HOT DAMN I’D WEAR THIS TEA AS PERFUME! Also a very pretty tea with the tiny pink flower bits. Tempted to just sit here and smell this tea instead of drink it! oh, is a gold cup of tea.

TASTE: One sip and I was drooling! Smooth, floral and a burst of strawberries that explode and cover the whole mouth. No bitterness, tart or astringency.
Sweetened, Strawberry Oolong tastes less floral, but the strawberry is sweet (duh). I like this tea unsweetened more I think, but both pretty good.

Second Steeping: Smells more sweet strawberry than floral to me, however tastes more floral oolong. Still tasty! Not bitter or astringent.

WHO SHOULD BUY THIS TEA NOW: ME! HAHAHAHAHAA! I haven’t even finished the first cup and I wrote this tea on my list for my next order.
Okay okay, this one is great for a floral tea lover, but a black tea sweetener type would also enjoy this tea as a venture into oolongs. The oolong isn’t strong so a peep into flavored greens or whites would like this too.

COMMENTS: Best strawberry tea I’ve had! The strawberry is not tart or fake. I need more!