This is an interesting tea. It’s a fruity herbal. The pomegranate flavor is quite nice – tastes like pomegranate juice, though much weaker, but the tea finishes off with a bit of raisiny and vanilla flavor.

Totally not a fan of the raisin and vanilla mix with this tea. Tart pomegranate mixed with warmy sweet raisin and creamy doesn’t agree with me. I do love the pomegranate in this tea though. The best application has to be iced as it tastes like pomegranate juice, but with the weird flavors at the end. Worst was cold steeped – it was just pure on raisin tea. Not for me, but I’m sure someone out there will enjoy this tea! Anyways – this tea is in my swap pile, I hope it’ll find a loving new home!

Full Review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/pomegranate-fruit-from-georgia-tea-company-tea-review/
(fyi, prewrote this review before I got a cold, so it’s not my weird sinus cold making the tea taste funny).

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA