Stacy, thank you for the sample!
It’s 80 some degrees in Michigan right now at 8:00 in the morning, summer has officially arrived! To celebrate, I wanted to start my morning off with a summery tea. I decided to try the Pineapple Oolong sample that came with my Butiki order.

The aroma has a nice hint of pineapple with some floral notes. The combination of the pineapple and orchid is simply delightful in this tea. I don’t even usually care for fruity or floral teas! I love the bit of pineapple flavor that is left on my tongue after sipping. I might be crazy but the combination of flavors is giving me an almost peachy after taste. It’s light and fun, the perfect summer tea.

Good Morning!
I’m a currently a mom/wife/graduate student. I love movies and books, and tea happens to go wonderfully with both of those things! I usually start out my day with a black tea and then drink several cups of green tea throughout the afternoon. I don’t put anything in my tea, I like it just the way it is!

Michigan