drank Morning Tea by Lupicia

First brew is almost entirely malt, which I like. (Chocolate malts and malt balls are some of my all-time favorite candies. I wonder what this would taste like with chocolate in it…?)

More complex as it cools; leaves a mild tingle in the back of the throat. I love the use of vanilla here more and more. It’s an enhancement, not a flavoring—just a little bit of vanilla pod to give it depth.

I love tasting things. Slowly, I’m getting better at it.

I am a coffee convert; the 5+ cups of strong coffee I used to drink every day has trickled down to 1-2 cups a week, if a pot’s already brewed and I’m feeling lazy. Otherwise, tea all the way!

It’s been a few months now, which is enough for me to know that everyone likes different things about their cup. Personally I like my teas the way I like my men—strong and naked, with no artificial flavors or preservatives. Also dry, and in a tin. Hah!

Life is interesting and occasionally irritating. Because of this, I am sometimes laser-eyed, but a nice cup of tea usually helps.

Lovely green Oregon