Not sure how I feel about this yet. It’s my first pu erh, so it may be me not being used to the flavor, but I’m not all that impressed.

It’s definitely earthy, and I taste the cream and hazelnut notes strongly, but the strawberry is just not there at all. Disappointing, because it smells nicely balanced in the bag. I’ll try this again, maybe steeping it differently, but for me there’s absolutely no fruit in this one.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.