A resteep with the leaves from earlier. I don’t think I resteeped last time (again, I seriously messed up the steep), so I figured it was only fair to give it a chance this time around.

There’s more floral tones to the smell this time and less of the vegetal edge. Oddly it tastes more vegetal, like sweetened asparagus (does that sound gross? I promise it’s not!) with a light floral aftertaste. It’s slightly bitter this time around and I don’t think I’ll steep this one again, but I don’t regret doing it this time.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.