drank English Teatime by Bigelow

This came as a free sample in one of my other boxes of Bigelow (a good way to market it, by the way, because this is not one I’d reach for otherwise). It smells like a standard English breakfast and tastes pretty standard too, although there’s a touch of maltiness and even a little bit of a baked bread taste. It’s not bad. I won’t be buying it but I will finish the last bag of it I have without any problems.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.