This is a beauty of a green—I actually thought it was white tea until I checked because it brews up so light! It’s lightly buttery and very sweet, almost making me think I had put honey in it (I hadn’t). I made a pot of it to share with my mom and a friend, and before I knew it I had plowed through two cups! I rarely do that without noticing. Obviously it’s really drinkable. Luckily I have just a little left for when I want more, and this may go onto the “buy” list.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.