drank Creme Caramel Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

Time for a second pouring of this Creamy Caramel Rooibos so I put on my fuzzy long robe and fixed a tray and hit the good movie I had selected (want to know don’t you)…so…ok the movie was Mao’s Last Dancer…true story of a Chinese ballet dancer who came to the U.S. in the 1980’s…his life and all that. Beautiful movie and no subtitles. I ditched the new double glass tea cup in favor of a mug so that I could feel the heat and press it against my cold cheeks (-1 outside). Love the warmth and the scent of caramel and the taste of the oozy creamy tea all sweet with milk and sugar. Willy Wonka would approve of this dessert!

Colorado Grandma