drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

Yesterday I had to pick up my Aerobeds from my daughter Annalisa’s house so I brought her favorite fruit-flavored green tea (Blackberry Mojito) to share with the family. Everyone in my family loves tea! My 3 teenaged girl grandkids were not around but the little boys were ready for yummy grandma tea! My daughter is a tea pro! She has a beautiful large white porcelain teapot (among the many) that she chose to use this day. While the tea was steeping she prepared a tray with a pretty teatowel and teaspoon for stirring agave into each persons cup…for sweet tea. She ordered us into the living room…grandma (me) in the easy chair…baby foster boy on a blanket, foster toddler (3) in line with the other 3 grandsons each holding their cups impatiently waiting for a turn at pourings of tea and agave. I was served first.
“Ummmm.” You could almost see the boys quiver…leaning towards my cup to smell my tea. “Ummmm this is good. Like real blackberries!” And each one got their fill and refill until the whole big pot was empty! At the end of their second cup, and while I was still enjoying my delicious truly berry yummy brew,…the boys turned on the Music Channel on the TV to the 80’s Retro Channel and began dancing. The 11 year old was the leader and the other two (9 and 7) did their best to copy him! So cute and funny. Being a grandma with such a little thing like blackberry tea is pretty neato!

Indigobloom

oh my I love your grandkids Bonnie, and haven’t even met them!! it’s so obvious that you adore them… they’re lucky kids to have you! and Blackberry Mojito tea to boot!!!

Bonnie

You’re probably young enough to be one of my grandkids! And thanks!