drank Pineapple Kona Pop! by Teavana

Hodie Hum…a little of this Teavana left to finish up and then it will be gone. Bah Humbug! Drats! Buggers (who says that? one of you says that?) I dunna like this tea!

Schey fixed my haircolor this afternoon, then Megan came over to spend the night (for newbee’s these are my teenaged granddaughters who think I might grow up some day…fat chance!). Schey and I are planning an afternoon outing to a local Hookah Lounge. Megan and I want to go to Rome. Ah, Rome…good looking men….ah hum….

This Kona Pop has to go…and I’m not sad about it. If you read the reviews…I’m not alone in my view that this is a poorly created tea. Few enjoy it.
It happened that I had some whole dried pineapple rings from the organic market in my cupboard so I chopped up half a ring and added it to my steeping basket. No way was I going to have a lack luster, blechy pineapple tisane. Mine was going to POP!
The results worked pretty well. (A true organic flavoring would have been better)
Compared to the shriveled up bits of tasteless fruit from Teavana my addition greatly improved the flavor.

Adios Pineapple Kona Pop! Don’t Come Back!

Michelle

I actually kind of like this one! It’s good when iced, I think :)

Bonnie

I know a few people do like this tea. It’s ok to like it. I don’t!

Invader Zim

Haha, I said buggered earlier in one of notes! And good looking men in Australia too…hint hint wink wink :)

I miss you cupcake…

Bonnie

Wah cupcakes? I have to drink tea! Not sure what you are meaning dear JM?

Jim Marks

Sorry for the confusion. That is a cultural reference for the esteemed “Invader Zim”.

Comments

Michelle

I actually kind of like this one! It’s good when iced, I think :)

Bonnie

I know a few people do like this tea. It’s ok to like it. I don’t!

Invader Zim

I miss you cupcake…

Bonnie

Wah cupcakes? I have to drink tea! Not sure what you are meaning dear JM?

Colorado Grandma