drank Choco*Late by American Tea Room

Backlogging a bit here, but I seriously have been drinking a ton of tea so this is only from laste night.

This is probably the strongest chocolate tasting tea I’ve had. I’m not a huge roobois fan but the reviews here convinced me to get a sample to try and I’m happy I did. I needed just a few more dollars to get me to the right size order and I had no idea what I wanted to sample.

ATR actually forgot to send me this sample but as I posted in the discussions they were super fast in getting it out to me when I called them and I couldn’t be more pleased. This will probably be a reorder for 2oz next time. I’m happy to find a roobois I actually like because they are few and far between. I’m usually a honybush person for my evening teas.

I’m a long time tea addict since my british grandma started me on english breakfast tea as a toddler.

Since then I’ve branched out substantially. Right now I drink mainly blacks, whites, greens, and reds. I want to to try purr-eh and more oolongs.

Ventura