drank Temple d'Angkor by Dammann Freres

Forgot I had this. Needed a light after-dinner treat. The fruity mix in this one reminds me so much of cotton candy; still sticky and strong on the tongue after you swallow.

The only downside is that it’s a little temperamental, temperature-wise; I think there’s a two degree sweet spot, and if you miss it, the tea base turns a little bitter. Plunked in some sugar and that took the edge off.

A decidedly mellow drink to wind down with, but hubby’s got me watching a Johnny Cash tribute concert on PBS (Sheryl Crow’s boogeying to “Cry, Cry, Cry”) and I may have to make a fresh cup of something I can tap my toes to…

gmathis

Kris Kristofferson! (Off to check schedule for the rebroadcast…)

Azzrian

Really!?!? He made an album with Rita Cooledge once I think – barely remember it from my youth but I know there was one song I really loved!

Comments

gmathis

Kris Kristofferson! (Off to check schedule for the rebroadcast…)

Azzrian