drank Roastaroma by Celestial Seasonings

We are getting a very welcome couple of surprisingly cool, wet weeks, and while I’m not a fan of rushing any season, come on, fall!

It really has to be fall to properly enjoy this chicory and spice blend. Back in the days when I didn’t pay much attention to the additive tea ingredients, I didn’t realize that cinnamon and star anise were part of the blend (not a fan of anise; it’s awfully pushy). But in this case, the other ingredients bully it back into submission, resulting in a really nice coffee with spice scent and taste. (Note to self: buy a pint of half-and-half. It’s time.)

teaqueen

I love this one!!

derk

Please send midwestern fall my way!

gmathis

Sounds like you need some! They were tantalizing us with highs around 70 earlier in the weekends, but have back-pedaled somewhat. Will you take 79-81?

Comments

teaqueen

I love this one!!

derk

Please send midwestern fall my way!

gmathis