drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I decided to try again this morning with the same combination of teas I used yesterday

This time I modified it to 1 teaspoon of the sencha, 1 teaspoon of the orange grapefruit, and then half a teaspoon of the mate. Oh. My. God. This was heaven. I just can’t even contain myself adklfjdklzxjfkljs. If this was a blend that was actually made-I would buy 5 pounds of it, not kidding. It was pretty fruity and a little tart (but not excessively) and then there was that sweet grassy flavor of the sencha that peaked through just to say hello. I couldn’t taste the mate, but it did its job in a slight caffeine rush. Oh my goodness. This was so good, and I really want to try it iced now. I will be making more of this, and I think I might just devote whatever I have left of each of these teas/tisanes and just mix them together in one big tin. This was heaven.

Invader Zim

“I just can’t even contain myself adklfjdklzxjfkljs.” Made me have a literal lol moment!

Invader Zim

I’m Ian and I’m a 15 year old student who lives in Vermont. I started (heavily) drinking tea in Late 2010 and have been obsessed ever since!

I tend to drink more black and herbal teas, though I do enjoy oolong, green, and white, and I’m exploring other facets of the tea world (I’m still trying with pu-erh!)

I tend to lean towards sweeter and fruity flavors in my teas, and I’m not a big fan of smoky flavored teas, or anything that’s VERY bold.

I also enjoy a cup of coffee every once and a while, though it does mess with my stomach sometimes so I don’t drink it as often as I drink tea.

In addition to tea drinking, I’m also really interested in:
Classical music (I’ve been playing clarinet for 5 years now and it’s my favorite thing to do), independent arts/music, education on environmental sustainability, reading, Fair Trade and safe-trade practices, Cognitive science, art history, and a lot more.

I’m open to swaps, but I don’t have a very wide collection. Regardless, if I review a tea and you would like a sample, feel free to message me and we can work something out! If you would like to just try something without a swap, feel free to ask too! I know that I personally don’t have a lot of teas to swap and if you’re in the same position as me just feel free to ask for a sample and I’ll send you some, no strings attached!

I run a blog on TeaTrade which you can find here: http://serendipitea.teatra.de/. The goal of my blog is to better connect tea with the arts and go beyond just the taste aspect of tea. Enjoy!