drank Victorian Rose Tea by Tealuxe

I stopped by TeaLuxe because I was in the area, and got a few flavored teas. I’ve been drinking this one a lot (occasionally mixed with the creme brulee). It’s a good, simple rose tea. It’s not subtle, but it doesn’t have to be, and it’s pretty tasty.

I’ve realized I’ve been drinking a lot of simple flavored black teas lately. I have a whole bunch of oolong samples to try, but I keep waiting for a day when I have more… mental clarity, instead of one when I’m feeling foggy and overworked. As a result, I’ve mostly been drinking teas that don’t require very much effort. Which, y’know, is okay I guess. But maybe I should drink my oolongs anyway.

Hi! I’m a linguistics major at a certain infamous east coast tech school, I write, I rock climb, and I have a mild obsession with Diana Wynne Jones.

I’m also Russian, which means I’ve been drinking tea all my life — always loose leaf, and always black. Black teas are still my favorite, but of course I dabble in a bit of everything. I really like ceylon, I recently discovered puer, and I’m having a lot of fun exploring flavored black teas (and making silly fandom blends on adagio…).

My tea cabinet may or may not be accurate at the moment, as I am transitioning between locations…

Rating system (work in progress):
95 – Wow!
85 – My favorites. Cupboard staple material.
75 – Really good. Debating whether to keep it around…
65 – Quite pleasant, but not for me. I probably won’t (re)purchase.
55 – Just okay.