drank Dragon Eye Oolong by Revolution Tea

was looking for moderate body, low caffeine, and no overpowering sweetness in my tea this afternoon. Found it in this blend from a Revolution sampler pack (bagged). Not sure how or why it smelled like mint chocolate when dry, but it resolved into a safflower peachy oolong smell as it brewed. Tastes slightly sweet, slightly smoky, and with the faint peach/apricot hint in the background like other notes describe. Very natural and clean tasting. I would drink it again. Also, I think it would be good with asian food (some people mentioned having it at PF changs). Now I wish I’d waited to make this cup with my planned beef & edamame stir fry for dinner :( alas I only have one bag. Silly sampler!

ps – lost track of time and majorly oversteeped (should be 4-5 min) but it doesn’t seem to be a problem! Yay!

Bethany

I love this tea!

JacquelineM

Y’know – I had a really fantastic tea at Pei Wei (PF Chang’s poor cousin) and I bet this was it!!!