drank Jasmine Tea by Sunflower

My Dad bought me this tea when he(Santa) bought me my first tea pot. I was six years old :), I still have that tea pot…. I enjoy this brand more than I did as a kid, I thought it was really unbearably bitter back then. I prefer it iced and lightly sweetened, nowadays.

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas