Thanks ToiToi! The aroma of this tea is like a freshly baked vanilla cup cake. Brewed it smells like short bread cookies and black tea. Which by the way is the PERFECT snack. The vanilla is actually pretty strong. Most vanilla teas I’ve tried are weak in flavor. This is the best one I’ve tried yet. It’s creamy, smooth, and now I’m craving the short bread cookies on my kitchen table and I can’t have them :( (I’m in a hotel in the middle of Idaho…) Thanks again!!

ToiToi

Glad you like it! I do agree this one has really strong vanilla fragrance. :) I made milk tea with it quite often!

Azzrian

Mmmmmmmmmmm want.

Comments

ToiToi

Azzrian

Mmmmmmmmmmm want.

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah