Finishing off the rest of this sample! Mmm this one will be missed. It’s smooth and I feel like this cup is a bit more creamy than the last. The spice isn’t in your face but kind of lingers in back of the vanilla.

TastyBrew

I don’t like this one at all and have a nearly full tin. Want me to send it to you?

KallieBoo!

About how much is left in the tin?

TastyBrew

It’s a 2.5 ounce tin and I’d say its between 1/2 and 2/3 full. No need to swap. I can just send it.

KallieBoo!

I would take it if you didn’t want it but I would love to send you some tea in return. If you see a few things in my cupboard I could send you a few cups, too.

Comments

TastyBrew

KallieBoo!

About how much is left in the tin?

Salt Lake CIty, Utah