drank Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana

I love, no adore the smell of most citrus, especially oranges! I tried this tea combined with the Youthberry at the closest Teavana store, and wow! was blown away. Unfortunately, the Youthberry alone was more then I wanted to spend on tea, let alone with the Wild Orange Blossom, so I just got the Orange. Even though it was a blisteringly hot day when I got home, I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist trying it out.
Sighs
Sadly, as great as it smells, the taste is quite boring. I even tried it combined with some other teas that I got, hoping that would perk it up some…..meh. It was drinkable, but not beyond that. (And yes the other teas that I used was Teavana.)